During COVID 19 as you know our activity programming has shifted from out of room programming to in room programming. Our Activity team has developed creative ways to provide activities for residents while promoting social distancing. This includes a robust schedule on our in- house channel along with hallway programming each day. Some of our weekly highlights include the following:
· Worship services and Devotions
· Family Video Calls and Chats – daily as scheduled
· Weekly Gift Shop Cart Visits
· Weekly Hallway Bingo
· Coffee talk, trivia, and current events-
· Book Mobile (Cart visits) , fun trivia packages and readings
· Refreshment carts- hydration, snacks and/or Ice Cream
· Special afternoon Movies
· Music Therapy Streamed Sessions
· Streaming of music and special entertainment
· Weekly Sing along, Music and Karaoke
· Exercise, ball toss, stretching, Yoga
· Mid- Morning Show- Highlights activity announcements, meals, weather, devotions/inspirational quotes, and stories – from staff or residents. Resident features and special recognitions. Bi-weekly updates on COVID-19.
COVID never kept Christmas wishes from family away. #loveabounds!
A big thank you to The Project Linus for their recent donations of handmade lap robes and hats.
Check out our Activity Photos!